We care deeply about protecting our clients from unwanted solicitations. For that reason every Service Provider that registers with TenderPoint™ agrees to abide by this Code of Conduct. We care deeply about protecting your privacy.
1. All Tenders and Leads will be sent to Contractors / Service Providers deemed relevant to your enquiry with either your company name or contact person's first name only.
This means that Contractors / Service Providers have no way of contacting you directly other than through the TenderPoint™ medium unless authorised by you.
2. We will never disclose any of your personal or business information without your permission or unless required to by law.
3. We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with a 3rd party, especially your email addresses and phone numbers, without your express permission or unless required by law.
1. We will never spam you or give your email address to anyone (without your permission).
2. We will only ever send you emails that we feel are essential to the delivery of our services.
3. At your request we may send you various alert / notification emails.
4. No Service Providers registered on our site will ever be given your business information without your express and specific permission.
We will only require your personal information when:
1. we offer you promotional items (e.g. gifts etc.):
2. It is required by law:
3. It is necessary to maintain our system.
Please note: These Terms apply to all Services provided on the platform unless changed by TenderPoint™. For more information on changes to Terms see our Terms and Conditions.